Thursday, June 23, 2011

What Inspires You?

Sometimes I just sit and try to come up with an idea.  Nothing.  Why is it that my mind just can not think of a thing to create?  Or I think of a great idea and get to work on it and it just doesn't come out the way I imagined.  Does this happen to you?  What gets your creative juices flowing? 

Discouragement sets in and then I just want to give up.  I'm on school break right now and have more time to create but can not think of what to do.  And the more I try to come up with something, the more my mind draws a blank - complete blank.  And the weather isn't co-operating either.  It's been raining, I mean really down-pour raining.  If I could get outside and just clear my head maybe the creative juices would flow.

Leave your comments; let me know what you do to get back in the creative mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment